- WORKS ON: Wood, metal, masonry, drywall, and plaster.
- ATTACH: Child artwork, magnetic letters, posters, documents, reminders and post cards using magnets!
- CREATE: No show magnet photo displays
- NO MORE: Tape, glue, pins, nails, or screws
- TOP COAT: With any color latex paint or chalkboard paint (optional)
- GREAT FOR: Kid's bedrooms, toy rooms, offices, kitchens and more!
Why Use Magnetic Paint?
Magnetic paint gives you the ability to create any size of magnetic area on a variety of surface types. Why limit the size or shape of your magnetic area? You can paint an entire wall in a child's room, toy room or office. Or just paint an area above a desk, a cabinet front, or other smaller space. The option is yours!
Attach child artwork, magnetic letters, pictures, posters, documents, reminders and post cards using magnets! Great for kid's bedrooms, toy rooms, offices, kitchens and more!
Great for all types of learning including alphabet letters, days of week, states and countries on maps. Create learning tools with endless possibilities!
Great for business meetings, planning events, organizing, project management and more!
Hidden Magnetic Area
You can conceal your grey magnetic paint with up to two coats of any color latex paint or chalkboard paint.
A magnetic surface lets you freely add, remove and rearrange photos and other items in seconds.
Works best with powerful Magnetize-It magnets, applicators, labels, rolls and sheets.