MICR Ink Scanner recognizes and validates each symbol.
Test readability of MICR encoded checks and documents at anytime. The VersaScan 21X is easy-to-use,
just insert check and view the light indicator. (green=pass, red=fail).
Ensures your checks were set up and printed properly (MICR bank code line positioning and bank data formatting).
The VersaScan 21X also tests for sufficient magnetic signal strength so your checks will be readable by banks and
retail outlets and compliant with new "Check 21" federal law.
- Works with UNIX, WINDOWS, NT, and OS/2, etc.
- Interface: USB (HID or Virtual COM), RS-232, IBM PC/AT/XT
- Small footprint, low cost check reader with high accuracy and dependability
- Reads MICR characters on checks, deposit, withdrawal slips and other MICR encoded documents
- Reads E13-B and CMC-7 MICR fonts
- Credit Card and Driver License Scanner integrated
Color: Beige/Dark gray
Height: 3.18 in (80.77 mm)
Width: 4 in (101.6 mm)
Length: 6.19 in (157.23 mm)
Weight: 3 lbs (48 oz)
Note: Scanner color and appearance subject to change without notice.
||ISO1004 standard E13B, CMC7
||ISO/IBM format, dual tracks or triple tracks
||Green/red status LED for right/error reading
||RS232, IBM PC/AT/XT, USB(HID or Virtual COM) 2400/4800/9600/19200 bps at option under RS232 interface
||1.2sec/sheet (with 157mm sheet length
|Recognition accuracy rate
||98% for E13B & CMC7 & MSR