- Disable any virus protection software on your computer and restart your
system if necessary. Close any other open applications. Insert the VersaCheck
program CD into the CD-ROM drive of your computer. The installation program
should automatically begin. If so, go to Step 3.
- If the installation program does not begin automatically, select Run from
your Windows® Start menu and type d:\cdsetup.exe. (Note: If your CD-ROM drive
uses a letter designation other than D:\ substitute that letter instead.)
You can also use My Computer or Windows Explorer to view the contents of the
CD-ROM, then double-click on cdsetup.exe to launch the program.
- Follow the Installation Wizard's on-screen instructions to install the program and any desired components.
If you do not initially install all components, you can install those components individually at a later date.
- Register your product online to ensure access to technical support. Note:
Technical Support is not able to respond to requests from customers who fail
to register their products.
- Double-click on the VersaCheck icon on your desktop to launch the program.
OS: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP or NT 4.0
Processor: IBM/PC Compatible; 166 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU
Memory: 32 MB RAM minimum, 64 MB Recommended
Hard drive: 50 MB free hard disk space, plus 45 MB for Microsoft Internet
Explorer 5.0 or above. (Required for Internet features only.)
Display: VGA with 256 Colors minimum, SVGA 16 bit color recommended.
Printer: Works with any printer supported by the Windows OS types listed
Modem: (to access online features) 14.4 Kbps or higher, 56 Kbps recommended.
Note: Internet access is required to access Internet features.