The My Accounts screen offers an account list of all accounts you have created
as well as a Details tab that will allow you to view
details about any one of your accounts on the list. On the main screen of My
Accounts you will see an alphabetized list of all your accounts by name, along
with the type of account, its status, whether or not it has a checkbook, and
the account description.
Under the My Accounts header, you may choose from the following account management
- New: Create a new account.
- Edit: Edit or update basic details
about an existing account
- Edit Check Book: Set up or edit the details about
the check book associated with an account.
- Delete: Completely remove an account from your records (you must type "yes"
in the pop up confirmation box in order to permanently remove an account.)
- Reconcile: Reconcile your account against bank
statements or other records.
By double clicking on the name of any account you can bring up the Account